Search This Blog Below

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Koi Fish Tattoo Design - Flash Tattoo

Koi Fish Tattoo Design - Flash Tattoo
Koi Fish Tattoo Design - Flash Tattoo
Koi Fish Tattoo Design - Flash Tattoo
Japanese Koi Fish Tattoo Design - Flash Tattoo

RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

My body is a journal in a way. It's like what sailors used to do, where every tattoo meant something, a specific time in your life when you make a mark on yourself, whether you do it yourself with a knife or with a professional tattoo artist. ----Johnny Depp


With the Haidas, however, every mark has its meaning … ---- James Swan, Tattoo Marks of the Haida, 1878.

It will be an honour to represent my country and get all the kit, stay in the Olympic village, and, when I'm old enough, get a tattoo with the Olympic rings. ~Tom Daley


My tattoo is a phoenix. I got the first when I was 16. I hid it for years.
~Ashley Scott

0 comments:

Post a Comment